Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Interactive SmartBoard Blog Hop




Margret over at Kinder Journey is hosting a great Blog Hop! So head on over, sign up and choose the top three sites that your class uses and link them up! She's looking forward to seeing the ones that you use most and so am I.




1. My first site is one that does require a paid membership... however, with that said, I have paid for access to the Reading A to Z and Raz Kids for the past 3 years out of my own pocket. One of the things I love the most is the ability for my students to read books at home over the Summer. If they have a microphone attached to their computer they can record their reading and send it to me so I can listen. It gives great feedback to me on who is using it over the Summer, how often, how long, what books they read or listened to, etc. Great site.
Learning A to Z

2. Starfall is a cute little site that I use with some of my little guys. They have a little bit of everything.

3. National Geographic's site for kids.

And about a million more...

Rita

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I didn't know the kids could record themselves on A to Z! That's awesome!

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog and remember to stay 'Wild About School' :)