Friday, August 3, 2012

8 Must Haves

I am always looking for cute new ideas to use to decorate my classroom. When I find a theme I like I have 8 must haves that I immediately create. As a matter of fact, that is what prompted this post. I found the cutest little mice clipart over at Scrappin' Doodles and had to create my 'must haves' with it. I am calling them My Schoolhouse Mouse Collection. Read on to find out what those 'must haves' are for me.

1. Desk Name Plates - Well, everyone must know where they are suppose to sit :) Also I use them in my area where my kiddos hang their backpack. That way we all know which backpack goes with which student. In my top 3's in order of creation.

2. A Calendar Set - I use this every day with my students so it falls in my top 3's in order of creation.

3. Classroom Signs Set - I label everything in my room and of course I want it all to coordinate so I have to create labels/signs in order to accomplish this. It also helps my students remember where things are or where they go. Also in my top 3's in order of creation.

4. Word Wall Set - We love learning new words, so this is next up in my line up.

5. Newsletter - So I can communicate with parents and tell them everything we are doing in our classroom.

6. FACES of a Reader Headers Set - Who doesn't need these up to keep us focused.

7. Readers Workshop Headers Set - I love to have these strategies posted in my classroom.

8. And finally, my eighth must create is Classroom Passes.

I would love to hear from others about their 'must haves' in their classrooms.

Rita
...and remember ...always stay 'Wild About School!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog and remember to stay 'Wild About School' :)