Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Callen Rhoads for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award...

Here are my 7 random facts:
1. I love spicy foods, the spicier the better!!!
2. I love to read anything I can get my hands on!
3. In my life I have been a waitress, bartender, receptionist, office manager, retail clerk, restaurant manager, co-owner of printing business, and now a teacher. Teaching is by far my most rewarding career choice!
4. My mother was a teacher, my sister is a teacher and my sister-in-law is a teacher. It's in the blood!
6. I love to paint, furniture, glasses, gift bags, etc. I use a very modified version of the one-stroke system.
7. And finally, if I could choose anyone, living or dead (that was not related to me), to talk with for 1 hour it would be Theodor Geisel, yes, Dr Seuss!!!
Versatile Blogger Award:

Here are my nominations...
1. Heather's Heart
2. Mrs. A's Room
3. Ms. Jones' Junction
4. Teaching and Tech in the Language Arts Classroom
5. Run! Miss Nelson's Got The Camera

Versatile Blog Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Check :)
2. Include a link to their site. Check :)
3. Include the award image in your post. Check :)
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. Check :)
5. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers, include their link, and let them know. Check :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You sure do have a long line of teachers in your family. I love spicy food too!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I had to become a follower...I too am an ESE teacher in SW Florida. LOL After 24 years of teaching in a gen ed room, I am making a switch and am very excited. I'd love for you to visit back some time and check out my blog.
    Amy
    www.adventuresinteaching.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog and remember to stay 'Wild About School' :)