Tuesday, July 24, 2012
The Versatile Blogger Award
Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Callen Rhoads for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award...
Here are my 7 random facts:
1. I love spicy foods, the spicier the better!!!
2. I love to read anything I can get my hands on!
3. In my life I have been a waitress, bartender, receptionist, office manager, retail clerk, restaurant manager, co-owner of printing business, and now a teacher. Teaching is by far my most rewarding career choice!
4. My mother was a teacher, my sister is a teacher and my sister-in-law is a teacher. It's in the blood!
6. I love to paint, furniture, glasses, gift bags, etc. I use a very modified version of the one-stroke system.
7. And finally, if I could choose anyone, living or dead (that was not related to me), to talk with for 1 hour it would be Theodor Geisel, yes, Dr Seuss!!!
Versatile Blogger Award:
Here are my nominations...
1. Heather's Heart
2. Mrs. A's Room
3. Ms. Jones' Junction
4. Teaching and Tech in the Language Arts Classroom
5. Run! Miss Nelson's Got The Camera
Versatile Blog Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Check :)
2. Include a link to their site. Check :)
3. Include the award image in your post. Check :)
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. Check :)
5. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers, include their link, and let them know. Check :)