Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jungle

I just can't get my mind off of my jungle room theme. I keep thinking of new things I need for my classroom. I just finished creating Daily 5 Signs in my jungle Series and I love them. All the "wild" little animals are just so cute. I know my students are going to love them as much as I do.

I have uploaded my Doodles & Dots Black & White Set. And my mind is racing with thoughts of it as well, but as Scarlet used to say, "tomorrow is another day" So those thoughts will have to wait while I finalize things for beginning of this school year... which starts in...hmmm... YIKES... next week! So back to the creation grind for me :) Have a wonderful night and remember to get "Wild About School!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog and remember to stay 'Wild About School' :)